Thursday, July 19, 2007

LA amore

It has been about 2 years since coming to Los Angeles. Everybody told me it takes a year to get used to it. There were right. California is probably the most amazing place in North America. Zen is achieved once you accept the crappy parts of LA. Traffic sucks – so does taxes and death. Cost of living is high, but you are paying to be in California. Sure the Hollywood crowd sucks, but there are over 16 million people in Los Angeles County. If you cannot find people you like – it’s you, not the city.

In celebration of my new found Zen. I am going to write a series of articles of each beach along Los Angeles and Orange County. Hopefully, you may find it helpful if you ever decide to come to California. My next instalment will start with the closest - Venice Beach.

1 comment:

cjguerra said...

Okay, I know I shouldn't but I will anyway... It's "L'amore".

And I will be watching this space with great interest.